Kids’ surgery center planned in Florida
St. Petersburg Times, January 23, 2008
Pediatric Surgery Centers--a $4.3-million, 18,000-square-foot outpatient surgical facility--is expected to open as early as June in Odessa, FL. The center will be a larger version of the multispecialty Pediatric Surgery Centers located in Brandon, FL, which opened in 2005 and treats about 3,000 children a year.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- Insurers see cost hikes in Partners HealthCare (MA) mergers
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?