CEO at Kansas City medical center resigns
Kansas City Star, January 24, 2008
Gordon Docking has resigned as chief executive officer of St. Joseph Medical Center in south Kansas City in order to pursue different career opportunities. Docking's resignation will take effect Feb. 22, and at that point, his duties will be assumed temporarily by Fleury Yelvington, Carondelet Health president and CEO.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer