CEO at Kansas City medical center resigns
Kansas City Star, January 24, 2008
Gordon Docking has resigned as chief executive officer of St. Joseph Medical Center in south Kansas City in order to pursue different career opportunities. Docking's resignation will take effect Feb. 22, and at that point, his duties will be assumed temporarily by Fleury Yelvington, Carondelet Health president and CEO.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program