CEO at Kansas City medical center resigns
Kansas City Star, January 24, 2008
Gordon Docking has resigned as chief executive officer of St. Joseph Medical Center in south Kansas City in order to pursue different career opportunities. Docking's resignation will take effect Feb. 22, and at that point, his duties will be assumed temporarily by Fleury Yelvington, Carondelet Health president and CEO.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness