Where will we find tomorrow's leaders?
Harvard Business Review, January 25, 2008
Iron-fist leadership is on its way out, according to this Q&A with Harvard Business School Professor Linda Hill. Future leaders must employ a more inclusive and collaborative leadership style, Hill says, meaning that organizations must look past the traditional image of leader in order to uncover "demographic and stylistic invisibles."
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- How Simple Data Analytics is Driving Physician Incentives
- Medicare to Finally Pay Doctors for Care They Were Giving Away
- AMA Pushes Lame Duck Congress for SGR Repeal
- 3 Ways CFOs Can Help Achieve Physician Alignment
- CIOs, CMOs Share EHR, Telehealth Adoption Experiences
- Health Plans Braced for Open Enrollment
- TJC Announces 11% Increase in Top Performers
- Quality in Ambulatory Surgical Settings Gets a Closer Look