Where will we find tomorrow's leaders?
Harvard Business Review, January 25, 2008
Iron-fist leadership is on its way out, according to this Q&A with Harvard Business School Professor Linda Hill. Future leaders must employ a more inclusive and collaborative leadership style, Hill says, meaning that organizations must look past the traditional image of leader in order to uncover "demographic and stylistic invisibles."
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC