Where will we find tomorrow's leaders?
Harvard Business Review, January 25, 2008
Iron-fist leadership is on its way out, according to this Q&A with Harvard Business School Professor Linda Hill. Future leaders must employ a more inclusive and collaborative leadership style, Hill says, meaning that organizations must look past the traditional image of leader in order to uncover "demographic and stylistic invisibles."
- Primary Care Docs Average More Hospital Revenue Than Specialists
- 69% of Employers Plan to Offer Healthcare Coverage After 2014
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- How Chargemaster Data May Affect Hospital Revenue
- Q&A: Catholic Health Initiatives' New Senior VP for Capital Finance
- Hospital Pricing Irks Nurses; More Jobs, Less Pay
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- ED Physicians Key to Half of Hospital Admissions
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data