Where will we find tomorrow's leaders?
Harvard Business Review, January 25, 2008
Iron-fist leadership is on its way out, according to this Q&A with Harvard Business School Professor Linda Hill. Future leaders must employ a more inclusive and collaborative leadership style, Hill says, meaning that organizations must look past the traditional image of leader in order to uncover "demographic and stylistic invisibles."
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- AHIP: Enormity of HIX Challenges Sinks In
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers