New medicine for what ails hospitals
Boston Globe, January 28, 2008
To cut costs while improving the experience for patients, some hospitals are adopting cutting-edge business tactics to improve their processes. For example, efficiency experts are sweeping through Boston-area hospitals, bringing cutting-edge business school methodologies to healthcare providers.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness