Funds ride on vote for Atlanta hospital
Atlanta Journal-Constitution, January 28, 2008
The revival of Grady Memorial Hospital in Atlanta will reach a landmark as the hospital board considers a final agreement to relinquish much of its power to a new nonprofit group. The Grady board's expected approval of the management change marks a critical moment in the effort to save the financially imperiled hospital. Business and political leaders have made clear that their promises to increase financial support for Grady are tied to the management change.
- Medical Errors Third Leading Cause of Death, Senators Told
- Chronic Disease Care Costs Get Bipartisan Attention
- As States Regulate Provider Competition, Common Threads Emerge
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare
- Mayo Tops U.S. News Best Hospitals Rankings
- CareFirst Announces PCMH Program Results
- Hospitals Seeking to Understand PPACA Impact Turn to Data
- The case for concierge medicine
- Telemedicine Providers Welcome AMA Guidelines
- HSAs: What About the Fees?