Funds ride on vote for Atlanta hospital
Atlanta Journal-Constitution, January 28, 2008
The revival of Grady Memorial Hospital in Atlanta will reach a landmark as the hospital board considers a final agreement to relinquish much of its power to a new nonprofit group. The Grady board's expected approval of the management change marks a critical moment in the effort to save the financially imperiled hospital. Business and political leaders have made clear that their promises to increase financial support for Grady are tied to the management change.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US