Administrator at Kaiser’s Fresno, CA, hospital steps down
Los Angeles Times, January 29, 2008
Susan Ryan, the administrator of Kaiser Permanente's Fresno, CA, hospital, has resigned. The decision comes days after a federal report criticized the way the medical center responded to complaints about a doctor who handled high-risk pregnancies. The review was the latest in a series of critical assessments of the nation's largest health maintenance organization.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Cleveland Clinic Partners with North Shore-LIJ for Heart Care