Wisconsin health system drops bid for affiliate
Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, January 29, 2008
Aurora Health Care has dropped its bid to persuade SynergyHealth, the parent of St. Joseph's Hospital near West Bend, to join the Aurora system. The decision comes two days before SynergyHealth's board is scheduled to decide among competing offers from Aurora and two other health care systems. Columbia St. Mary's and Froedtert & Community Health, which plan to combine their operations in a partnership, and Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare also hope to align with SynergyHealth.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse