Loyola University Health System acquiring Illinois hospital
Chicago Tribune, January 30, 2008
Loyola University Health System has announced that it will take over the 250-bed Gottlieb Memorial Hospital in Melrose Park, IL, as well as related facilities on the hospital's campus. Loyola's $90 million merger with Gottlieb will result in an extension of Loyola's more specialized care to the Gottlieb Memorial and fill Gottlieb's unused beds, said Loyola representatives.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness