Wisconsin systems to begin affiliation talks
Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel, February 1, 2008
SynergyHealth, which operates St. Joseph's Hospital near West Bend, WI, says it will begin "in-depth discussions" with Froedtert & Community Health about an affiliation. The announcement is the latest development in a wave of consolidation sweeping healthcare in the Milwaukee area.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers