Wisconsin systems to begin affiliation talks
Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel, February 1, 2008
SynergyHealth, which operates St. Joseph's Hospital near West Bend, WI, says it will begin "in-depth discussions" with Froedtert & Community Health about an affiliation. The announcement is the latest development in a wave of consolidation sweeping healthcare in the Milwaukee area.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer