Deal for Orlando hospital now goes to state agency for approval
Orlando Sentinel, February 4, 2008
Details of an agreement to bring a third children's hospital to Orlando, FL, have been made public. The working draft of a settlement agreement reached by the Nemours Foundation, Orlando Regional Healthcare and Florida Hospital was released by the Florida Attorney General's Office. The draft agreement includes a commitment by Nemours to set up in-hospital and outpatient programs for pediatric rehabilitation and adolescent behavioral health.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised