Kansas-based medical center envisions new facility
Kansas City Star, February 5, 2008
Shawnee Mission (KS) Medical Center has announced that it intends to buy 42 acres in south Overland Park for a hospital of up to 400 beds. The project is at least two years from construction, and includes 240,000 square feet of medical office space. Financial details of the purchase were not disclosed by Shawnee Mission representatives.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse