Kansas-based medical center envisions new facility
Kansas City Star, February 5, 2008
Shawnee Mission (KS) Medical Center has announced that it intends to buy 42 acres in south Overland Park for a hospital of up to 400 beds. The project is at least two years from construction, and includes 240,000 square feet of medical office space. Financial details of the purchase were not disclosed by Shawnee Mission representatives.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- The secret committee behind our soaring healthcare costs