LSU opens clinic for adults, children
New Orleans Times-Picayune, February 7, 2008
At a time of dire need of healthcare in New Orleans, the interim LSU Public Hospital has opened a community health clinic. With an emphasis on prevention, the clinic will provide services such as comprehensive routine examinations, sports physicals, hearing and vision screenings, immunizations, and evidence-based chronic disease management. Its staff will include a doctor, a family nurse practitioner and a licensed practical nurse.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers