North Carolina-based systems form alliance
Charlotte Business Journal, February 8, 2008
Greensboro, NC-based Moses Cone Health System has formed an alliance with Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center in Winston-Salem. The two will form a nonprofit company so they can share information and buy supplies in bulk, among other functions. The goal of the alliance is to improve health-care quality and reduce costs, say representatives from the two providers.
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- Population Health Pays Off for NY Collaborative
- How Simple Data Analytics is Driving Physician Incentives
- In PCMH, the 'P' is Not for 'Physician'
- AMA Pushes Lame Duck Congress for SGR Repeal