North Carolina-based systems form alliance
Charlotte Business Journal, February 8, 2008
Greensboro, NC-based Moses Cone Health System has formed an alliance with Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center in Winston-Salem. The two will form a nonprofit company so they can share information and buy supplies in bulk, among other functions. The goal of the alliance is to improve health-care quality and reduce costs, say representatives from the two providers.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal