Inova hospital in Virginia on hold until rival firm’s case is settled
Washington Post, February 11, 2008
The Loudoun County (VA) Board of Supervisors last week approved Inova Health System's request to build a medical campus in the southern part of the county. But construction will depend on the outcome of court hearings set to begin on a project by Hospital Corporation of America. HCA is seeking to build a medical campus less than half a mile away from Inova's site.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care