Business, civic leaders on Atlanta hospital board list
Atlanta Journal-Constitution, February 11, 2008
The board that would be charged with turning around the struggling Atlanta-based Grady Health System would include several of the civic and business leaders who recommended a management change, according to a memo the Metro Atlanta Chamber of Commerce sent to Fulton County Commission Chairman John Eaves. On the list are some of metro Atlanta's most powerful leaders in business and health.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care