SEIU Healthcare, HealthPartners reach agreement on labor contract
AP/Minneapolis Star Tribune, February 11, 2008
HealthPartners and SEIU Healthcare have reached agreement on a new labor contract. If ratified, the three-year deal would cover 1,500 non-physician employees who work in HealthPartners clinics in Minnesota and avoid a possible strike.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US