SEIU Healthcare, HealthPartners reach agreement on labor contract
AP/Minneapolis Star Tribune, February 11, 2008
HealthPartners and SEIU Healthcare have reached agreement on a new labor contract. If ratified, the three-year deal would cover 1,500 non-physician employees who work in HealthPartners clinics in Minnesota and avoid a possible strike.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations