Where do the candidates stand on healthcare?
Washington Post, February 12, 2008
Healthcare remains a top concern among voters: A recent national survey showed healthcare ranked third (after the economy and the war in Iraq) among Democratic voters; among Republicans, healthcare ranks among the top 10 issues. But many people across the country remain confused on just how the front-runners compare on key healthcare issues.
- 2015 OPPS Proposed Rule Detailed
- Critical Times for Small and Rural Hospitals
- Physician Pay Increasingly Linked to Value-based Metrics
- Doc Shortage 'Fix' Is a Disaster Waiting to Happen
- Advanced EHRs Save 10% Per Patient, Study Says
- MU Slides into Summer of Discontent
- 4 Hot Healthcare Exec Titles; 1 Not
- Fees Lurk in Health Plans' Shift to e-Payments
- Providence, Swedish Health Launch Employer-Driven ACO
- Infuriated by MOC Rules, Physicians Unleash on Certification Boards