Where do the candidates stand on healthcare?
Washington Post, February 12, 2008
Healthcare remains a top concern among voters: A recent national survey showed healthcare ranked third (after the economy and the war in Iraq) among Democratic voters; among Republicans, healthcare ranks among the top 10 issues. But many people across the country remain confused on just how the front-runners compare on key healthcare issues.
- $6.4B Henry Ford, Beaumont Merger Failed on Cultural Hurdles
- How Chargemaster Data May Affect Hospital Revenue
- House Lawmakers Grill CMS Over Health Exchange Navigators
- Fortunately, Angelina Jolie Isn't On Medicare
- ED Physicians Key to Half of Hospital Admissions
- Don't Let Nurses Sink Your Bottom Line
- Primary Care Docs Average More Hospital Revenue Than Specialists
- Insurer's App Aims to Lower Healthcare Costs, Securely
- Uncompensated Care Faces a Double Hit in Some States
- 69% of Employers Plan to Offer Healthcare Coverage After 2014