Where do the candidates stand on healthcare?
Washington Post, February 12, 2008
Healthcare remains a top concern among voters: A recent national survey showed healthcare ranked third (after the economy and the war in Iraq) among Democratic voters; among Republicans, healthcare ranks among the top 10 issues. But many people across the country remain confused on just how the front-runners compare on key healthcare issues.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty