Where do the candidates stand on healthcare?
Washington Post, February 12, 2008
Healthcare remains a top concern among voters: A recent national survey showed healthcare ranked third (after the economy and the war in Iraq) among Democratic voters; among Republicans, healthcare ranks among the top 10 issues. But many people across the country remain confused on just how the front-runners compare on key healthcare issues.
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- Another SGR Patch Likely, Lawmaker Says
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Rules to Rein in HIX Narrow Networks Could Drive Away Payers
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Lahey Health Reexamines the Appropriate Care Model