Children’s Hospital in Seattle eyes condo complex for expansion
Seattle Post-Intelligencer, February 12, 2008
Children's Hospital and Regional Medical Center in Seattle plans to grow into a neighboring condominium complex, and the hospital has started buying condos in the 6-acre Laurelon Terrace complex. So far, the hospital has bought 21 of Laurelon's 136 units. Supporters of a proposal for the hospital to buy the entire complex all at once say it could lessen the effect of the hospital's planned expansion.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers