Children’s Hospital in Seattle eyes condo complex for expansion
Seattle Post-Intelligencer, February 12, 2008
Children's Hospital and Regional Medical Center in Seattle plans to grow into a neighboring condominium complex, and the hospital has started buying condos in the 6-acre Laurelon Terrace complex. So far, the hospital has bought 21 of Laurelon's 136 units. Supporters of a proposal for the hospital to buy the entire complex all at once say it could lessen the effect of the hospital's planned expansion.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts