Nashville-based college receives millions for nursing program
The Tennessean, February 13, 2008
Aquinas College in Nashville, TN, plans to expand its nursing program, which includes new construction, after accepting two donations totaling $6 million. Angelle Rosata, chief human resource officer for Saint Thomas Health Services, said Tennessee is facing a nursing shortage and groups need to assist colleges to make sure they have the resources needed to expand their nursing program. Saint Thomas Health Services pledged $2 million to the Aquinas nursing program.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US