SSM Health Care-St. Louis announces $59 million investment in local hospitals
St. Louis Post-Dispatch, February 13, 2008
SSM Health Care-St. Louis has announced a $59 million capital improvement plan, most of which will be targeted at St. Joseph Health Center and St. Mary's Health Center. System representatives called the plan "a major step to improve patient care, enhance services and reinforce competitive strength."
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts