SSM Health Care-St. Louis announces $59 million investment in local hospitals
St. Louis Post-Dispatch, February 13, 2008
SSM Health Care-St. Louis has announced a $59 million capital improvement plan, most of which will be targeted at St. Joseph Health Center and St. Mary's Health Center. System representatives called the plan "a major step to improve patient care, enhance services and reinforce competitive strength."
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US