Louisiana hospital executive selected
New Orleans Times-Picayune, February 14, 2008
The Jefferson Parish Council has appointed former parish administrator Nancy Cassagne to lead West Jefferson Medical Centerin Marrero, LA. Cassagne had filled the job on an interim basis since the previous chief executive resigned in October 2007. The unanimous approval came the same week that anonymous complaints were made about Cassagne not meeting the requirements set out by the state Department of Health and Hospitals.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch