Louisiana hospital executive selected
New Orleans Times-Picayune, February 14, 2008
The Jefferson Parish Council has appointed former parish administrator Nancy Cassagne to lead West Jefferson Medical Centerin Marrero, LA. Cassagne had filled the job on an interim basis since the previous chief executive resigned in October 2007. The unanimous approval came the same week that anonymous complaints were made about Cassagne not meeting the requirements set out by the state Department of Health and Hospitals.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers