Heart of Florida Regional Medical Center continuing to expand
Orlando Sentinel, February 14, 2008
Despite possible competition from a planned hospital in Poinciana, the Heart of Florida Regional Medical Center in Davenport is continuing to expand. Heart of Florida will add a fourth and fifth floor to increase its services and number of beds to keep up with the rapidly growing population in Polk County. The fourth floor alone will make way for more surgery rooms and add more than 100 new beds. It is scheduled to open in August 2008.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers