Carolinas Medical Center seeks renovations
Charlotte Business Journal, February 14, 2008
Carolinas Medical Center is seeking regulatory approval to renovate four Caesarian-section rooms, eight of 20 delivery rooms and 31 of 72 postpartum rooms. The proposed $13.2 million project also would add three delivery rooms. In addition, the facility is seeking approval to transfer maternity services from four locations to the eighth floor of the hospital in midtown Charlotte.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'