Carolinas Medical Center seeks renovations
Charlotte Business Journal, February 14, 2008
Carolinas Medical Center is seeking regulatory approval to renovate four Caesarian-section rooms, eight of 20 delivery rooms and 31 of 72 postpartum rooms. The proposed $13.2 million project also would add three delivery rooms. In addition, the facility is seeking approval to transfer maternity services from four locations to the eighth floor of the hospital in midtown Charlotte.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts