Tennessee-based medical center to cut staff positions
The Tennessean, February 20, 2008
Middle Tennessee Medical Center in Murfreesboro has started notifying employees that less than 3 percent of its 1,200-member work force will face layoffs. Administrators are shrinking their work force to improve efficiency, but MTMC will adhere to national standards for operating a hospital efficiently, said a hospital spokesman.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care