Tennessee-based medical center to cut staff positions
The Tennessean, February 20, 2008
Middle Tennessee Medical Center in Murfreesboro has started notifying employees that less than 3 percent of its 1,200-member work force will face layoffs. Administrators are shrinking their work force to improve efficiency, but MTMC will adhere to national standards for operating a hospital efficiently, said a hospital spokesman.
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Use of Locum Tenens Up 22% in One Year
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High