Urgent care centers are another option for families in Pittsburgh area
Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, February 21, 2008
Their are seven MedExpress Urgent Care offices in the Pittsburgh area, creating another option for patients in the region's healthcare network. Patients with nonlife-threatening illnesses or injuries can walk in to MedExpress offices without an appointment, see a physician and in most cases pay their typical co-payment.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised