Urgent care centers are another option for families in Pittsburgh area
Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, February 21, 2008
Their are seven MedExpress Urgent Care offices in the Pittsburgh area, creating another option for patients in the region's healthcare network. Patients with nonlife-threatening illnesses or injuries can walk in to MedExpress offices without an appointment, see a physician and in most cases pay their typical co-payment.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care