Urgent care centers are another option for families in Pittsburgh area
Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, February 21, 2008
Their are seven MedExpress Urgent Care offices in the Pittsburgh area, creating another option for patients in the region's healthcare network. Patients with nonlife-threatening illnesses or injuries can walk in to MedExpress offices without an appointment, see a physician and in most cases pay their typical co-payment.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor