Expert to be hired in Detroit Medical Center's pay feud with WSU
Detroit Free Press, February 21, 2008
Detroit Medical Center and Wayne State University, Detroit's two most important healthcare partners, will hire an outside expert to try to settle a $12-million disagreement over physician pay. The impasse came after DMC told WSU it was cutting $12 million in funds to pay doctors for indigent care.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care