House panel OKs Kentucky trauma system
Louisville Courier-Journal, February 22, 2008
The House Health and Welfare Committee has approved a bill aimed at creating a statewide trauma system through Kentucky hospitals. Several trauma physicians who spoke at the committee meeting said expanding Kentucky's current trauma-care system will reduce deaths and disabilities from trauma injuries.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- Insurers see cost hikes in Partners HealthCare (MA) mergers
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?