House panel OKs Kentucky trauma system
Louisville Courier-Journal, February 22, 2008
The House Health and Welfare Committee has approved a bill aimed at creating a statewide trauma system through Kentucky hospitals. Several trauma physicians who spoke at the committee meeting said expanding Kentucky's current trauma-care system will reduce deaths and disabilities from trauma injuries.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised