Hartford Hospital picks CEO
Hartford Courant, February 25, 2008
Hartford (CT) Hospital has tapped Elliot Joseph, 53, to take over the 867-bed teaching hospital when longtime president John Meehan retires in April 2008. Joseph is now a senior executive with St. Louis-based Ascension Health and previously ran a seven-hospital system in Warren, MI, that is part of Ascension's network.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Safety Net Executives Renew Call to Preserve DSH Payments