Hartford Hospital picks CEO
Hartford Courant, February 25, 2008
Hartford (CT) Hospital has tapped Elliot Joseph, 53, to take over the 867-bed teaching hospital when longtime president John Meehan retires in April 2008. Joseph is now a senior executive with St. Louis-based Ascension Health and previously ran a seven-hospital system in Warren, MI, that is part of Ascension's network.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised