Hartford Hospital picks CEO
Hartford Courant, February 25, 2008
Hartford (CT) Hospital has tapped Elliot Joseph, 53, to take over the 867-bed teaching hospital when longtime president John Meehan retires in April 2008. Joseph is now a senior executive with St. Louis-based Ascension Health and previously ran a seven-hospital system in Warren, MI, that is part of Ascension's network.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts