Nashville-based medical center plans $3.2 million expansion
The Tennessean, February 26, 2008
Nasvhille, TN-based Skyline Medical Center is planning a $3.2 million expansion that will double the number of beds in its neurological intensive care unit to accommodate growing demand for treatment for strokes and other neuroscience services. The project is scheduled for completion by the end of 2008.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- Narrow Networks Cut Costs, Not Quality, Economists Say
- Insurers see cost hikes in Partners HealthCare (MA) mergers
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?