Nashville-based medical center plans $3.2 million expansion
The Tennessean, February 26, 2008
Nasvhille, TN-based Skyline Medical Center is planning a $3.2 million expansion that will double the number of beds in its neurological intensive care unit to accommodate growing demand for treatment for strokes and other neuroscience services. The project is scheduled for completion by the end of 2008.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts