Nashville-based medical center plans $3.2 million expansion
The Tennessean, February 26, 2008
Nasvhille, TN-based Skyline Medical Center is planning a $3.2 million expansion that will double the number of beds in its neurological intensive care unit to accommodate growing demand for treatment for strokes and other neuroscience services. The project is scheduled for completion by the end of 2008.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US