Metrocrest-Hospital Partners deal dissolved
Dallas Business Journal, February 26, 2008
The planned two-hospital management deal between Metrocrest Hospital Authority and Hospital Partners of America has been dissolved. Charlotte, NC-based Hospital Partners had been negotiating to take over management of Trinity Medical Center in Carrollton, TX, and RHD Memorial Medical Center in Farmers Branch, TX, since 2006. The negotiations were halted due to "outstanding financial issues," said Metrocrest representatives.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal