Metrocrest-Hospital Partners deal dissolved
Dallas Business Journal, February 26, 2008
The planned two-hospital management deal between Metrocrest Hospital Authority and Hospital Partners of America has been dissolved. Charlotte, NC-based Hospital Partners had been negotiating to take over management of Trinity Medical Center in Carrollton, TX, and RHD Memorial Medical Center in Farmers Branch, TX, since 2006. The negotiations were halted due to "outstanding financial issues," said Metrocrest representatives.
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- Business Roundup: M&A Activity Down Slightly in First Half of 2014
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'