Metrocrest-Hospital Partners deal dissolved
Dallas Business Journal, February 26, 2008
The planned two-hospital management deal between Metrocrest Hospital Authority and Hospital Partners of America has been dissolved. Charlotte, NC-based Hospital Partners had been negotiating to take over management of Trinity Medical Center in Carrollton, TX, and RHD Memorial Medical Center in Farmers Branch, TX, since 2006. The negotiations were halted due to "outstanding financial issues," said Metrocrest representatives.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers