St. Charles, MO, hospitals continue construction plans
St. Louis Post-Dispatch, February 27, 2008
Since St. Charles County, MO, opened its newest hospital in 2007, all but one of the county's other hospitals have announced major construction projects. Hospital finance experts often question whether competition spurs expansion of unneeded medical services. Healthcare executives in St. Charles County, however, say the projects they're focusing on modernize necessary services and expand capacity at already busy hospitals.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US