St. Charles, MO, hospitals continue construction plans
St. Louis Post-Dispatch, February 27, 2008
Since St. Charles County, MO, opened its newest hospital in 2007, all but one of the county's other hospitals have announced major construction projects. Hospital finance experts often question whether competition spurs expansion of unneeded medical services. Healthcare executives in St. Charles County, however, say the projects they're focusing on modernize necessary services and expand capacity at already busy hospitals.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013