Naperville, IL, hospital revamp OK'd
Chicago Tribune, February 28, 2008
The second phase of Naperville, IL-based Edward Hospital's $200 million makeover has won approval from the Illinois Health Facilities Planning Board. This portion of the project calls for two new floors at a cost of $81 million. The new third floor will have 20 intensive-care unit beds. The fourth floor will have a 38-bed neonatal intensive-care unit with 14 private rooms for premature newborns, as well as two 16-bed nurseries and a family waiting area.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers