Spring Hill, TN, hospital approved
The Tennessean, February 28, 2008
A state agency has voted for a second time to approve a 56-bed hospital that Nashville-based HCA Inc. plans to build in Spring Hill, TN. The approval essentially overturns an administrative law judge's order that had sided with Williamson Medical Center in Franklin and Maury Regional Hospital in Columbia, both of which had argued that the new hospital isn't needed.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers