New ER at Middletown, CT, hospital set to open
Hartford Courant, February 28, 2008
Middletown, CT-based Middlesex Hospital's new $31 million emergency department will open the week of March 24, 2008. The new wing was designed to handle a patient caseload that has jumped nearly 50 percent in the last decade, and will be three times the size of the hospital's nearly 40-year-old emergency room.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes