Letters back Lawrenceville, GA, heart center
Atlanta Journal-Constitution, February 28, 2008
Lawrenceville, GA-based Gwinnett Medical Center has received 1,000 letters of community support it sought in its quest to create an open-heart surgery center. Under state law, before GMC can build and staff a heart center it must obtain a certificate of need from the Department of Community Health. The community support helps demonstrate that need, say hospital officials.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions