Indianapolis hospital to get $130 million expansion
Indianapolis Star, February 28, 2008
Community Health Network has plans to announce a $130 million expansion of its Community Hospital South in Indianapolis. Community South already has been undergoing an $11 million renovation and expansion of its emergency department. The new expansion adds to the ongoing hospital-building boom and heightening hospital competition across Central Indiana.
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Lahey Health Reexamines the Appropriate Care Model
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction