Indianapolis hospital to get $130 million expansion
Indianapolis Star, February 28, 2008
Community Health Network has plans to announce a $130 million expansion of its Community Hospital South in Indianapolis. Community South already has been undergoing an $11 million renovation and expansion of its emergency department. The new expansion adds to the ongoing hospital-building boom and heightening hospital competition across Central Indiana.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised