Flu cases hit Kansas City-area hospitals hard
Kansas City Star, March 4, 2008
This flu season has been creating a tough time for Kansas City-area hospitals and the patients they treat. Emergency rooms have been packed and waiting times have extended into hours due to an influx of both flu patients and those with other respiratory infections. Hospitals have been forced to tell ambulances to pass them by because they're out of room.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion