Proposal to undo many of health-service cuts in Dupage County, IL, moves forward
Chicago Tribune, March 5, 2008
A DuPage County, IL board committee has voted to recommend restoring funding for several items reduced or dropped under financial belt-tightening at the end of 2006, including medical care. One of the programs that will see additional funding through the move is Access DuPage, which connects low-income uninsured county residents with doctors and hospitals willing to treat them without a fee.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion