Wisconsin-based Children's Hospital and Health System chief to step down
Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel, March 5, 2008
Jon Vice, president and chief executive of the Wisconsin-based Children's Hospital and Health System, has announced he will step down once a search for a successor is completed. The healthcare system's board has formed a committee to oversee a national search for the next chief executive. Vice was promoted to chief executive of Children's in 1984, and led the healthcare system's transformation into one of the largest children's hospitals in the country.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'