Wisconsin-based Children's Hospital and Health System chief to step down
Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel, March 5, 2008
Jon Vice, president and chief executive of the Wisconsin-based Children's Hospital and Health System, has announced he will step down once a search for a successor is completed. The healthcare system's board has formed a committee to oversee a national search for the next chief executive. Vice was promoted to chief executive of Children's in 1984, and led the healthcare system's transformation into one of the largest children's hospitals in the country.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts