Las Vegas hepatitis exposure list incomplete
AP/Yahoo News, March 7, 2008
The unsafe medical procedures that spread hepatitis C among patients at a large Las Vegas surgical clinic may be more widespread than first believed, health officials said. Health inspections at 13 other outpatient surgical centers in the Las Vegas area found several violations of standard practices.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions