Commissioner ousts Atlanta hospital appointee
Atlanta Journal-Constitution, March 10, 2008
A Fulton County, GA, commissioner has ousted his appointee to the board of Grady Memorial hospital in Atlanta for comments in support of the controversial Grady CEO. At a time when elected and business leaders are considering granting millions in extra funding to the financially suffering hospital, the resignation of Grady board member Clayton Shepherd has added another element of uncertainty to hospital leadership.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus