New medical center in West Palm Beach, FL to focus on children’s care
South Florida Sun-Sentinel, March 10, 2008
Mollie Wilmot Children's Center is under construction near St. Mary's Medical Center in West Palm Beach, FL, and the $12.5 million center will seek to improve children's healthcare by focusing solely on them. The center is expected to open in April.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- HIT Leaders Want Flexibility, Transparency from Next HHS Chief
- As Hospitalist Patient Loads Rise, So Do Hospital Costs
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'
- Advance Directives: Let's Make a Law