New medical center in West Palm Beach, FL to focus on children’s care
South Florida Sun-Sentinel, March 10, 2008
Mollie Wilmot Children's Center is under construction near St. Mary's Medical Center in West Palm Beach, FL, and the $12.5 million center will seek to improve children's healthcare by focusing solely on them. The center is expected to open in April.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans