New medical center in West Palm Beach, FL to focus on children’s care
South Florida Sun-Sentinel, March 10, 2008
Mollie Wilmot Children's Center is under construction near St. Mary's Medical Center in West Palm Beach, FL, and the $12.5 million center will seek to improve children's healthcare by focusing solely on them. The center is expected to open in April.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer