Mayo Clinic reveals Rx for health system
Minneapolis Star Tribune, March 12, 2008
In a meeting near Washington, DC, leaders from the Mayo Clinic listed the steps they hope the next president will take to fix the U.S. healthcare system. Mayo's list touches on issues regularly debated by presidential candidates, but also ones that are not, such as changing the way care is paid for to reward better-performing doctors and hospitals.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013