Future board for troubled Atlanta hospital to hold first meeting
Atlanta Journal-Constitution, March 14, 2008
The new nonprofit board of Grady Memorial Hospital in Atlanta has not been appointed yet, but potential members signaled they plan to move quickly to save the hospital. The nonprofit board will meet just days after being announced, and the first meeting will largely address organizational issues such as selecting officers and creating a task force to help with the transition of control.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- The secret committee behind our soaring healthcare costs