Hospital to fire workers in Spears case
AP/Yahoo News, March 17, 2008
UCLA Medical Center will fire some employees and discipline others for looking at the medical records of Britney Spears, who was hospitalized in its psychiatric ward. The hospital did not say when the snooping took place or which of Spears records were looked at.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts