University of California-Davis nurses to vote on contract
Sacramento Bee, March 18, 2008
Nurses at University of California-Davis Medical Center will vote on a tentative contract agreement reached by the California Nurses Association and the University of California. The contract would be in effect until September 2010 and would include a limit on mandatory shift rotations and across-the-board salary increases this year of 6 percent at the medical centers and up to 8 percent at student health centers.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL