University of California-Davis nurses to vote on contract
Sacramento Bee, March 18, 2008
Nurses at University of California-Davis Medical Center will vote on a tentative contract agreement reached by the California Nurses Association and the University of California. The contract would be in effect until September 2010 and would include a limit on mandatory shift rotations and across-the-board salary increases this year of 6 percent at the medical centers and up to 8 percent at student health centers.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus